TZ Athletics has moved from Google Calendars to ScheduleGalaxy to make accessing up-to-the-minute game schedules easier on both desktop and mobile devices. The new platform, which is free for all users, offers:
- Quick public access to team schedules in a web-based and mobile format (available in the App Store and on Google Play as a free download)
- Ability to subscribe to email alerts for any schedule changes and/or to receive push notifications in the mobile app
- Directions to contests from your current location to the exact game location via Google Maps
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to the TZ Athletics webpage and click on the ScheduleGalaxy link or simply click here.
- Create an account by clicking on “Register” on the upper right hand corner of the page and follow registration instructions.
- Users will be immediately directed to the homepage which has a calendar of all sports games. Just click on a game for a map view of the location; click on the “Get Directions” icon to generate driving directions.
- Users may also choose to view a specific sport and team from the Quick Toggle menu at the top left of the homepage. Simply click on the sport and then click on the team to view their schedule. On the schedule page, users can subscribe to email alerts or push notifications on the mobile app for any schedule changes for that specific team (look for the “Subscribe to Schedule” icon).
- To access location and driving directions, click on a specific contest on either the schedule list or the calendar and the platform will provide both the Google Maps location and driving directions.
To view Athletics contests without using the platform, users may go to the TZ Athletics homepage to access the calendar.