The South Orangetown Central School District is making adjustments to its website and electronic communications to meet new federal regulations regarding web content accessibility.
Starting July 1, 2017, the district’s “Notices & Fliers” page will become the “e-Backpack” and contain text-only listings–no PDFs or image files.
PTA, TZ Red & White and local nonprofits who wish to have information regarding their activities, events or programs on the e-Backpack page may submit the following information in text only format to Public Information Specialist BJ Greco ([email protected]) for approval:
- Brief description of event, program or activity
- Name of sponsoring organization
- Contact name, phone and/or email
- Website URL, if available
- Post end date (no more than 30 days from date of submission)