Health & Safety Committee
The Health & Safety Committee is a forum for members to discuss building needs and issues and share inspection status updates. The committee is chaired by the Facilities Director and comprised of representatives from the Facilities Department, each school building, the Rockland BOCES Health, Safety & Security Office and the Board of Education.
Meetings are open to the public and are held at 4:00pm on the third Thursday of the month (during the school year) at the Facilities office at 623 Western Highway, Blauvelt.
To report a facilities issue, contact the appropriate Health & Safety Committee building representative.
- WOS: Michelle Rossi & Christina Bolte (alternate)
- CLE: Lisa Kahn & Patricia McCarthy
- SOMS: Tatiana DiPierno
- TZHS: Donna Grasso (alternate) & Eugene Kousoulas (alternate)
- Custodian: Matt Dapolito & Rob Speno (alternate)
- Rockland BOCES: TBD
- Facilities (Chair): Curtis Harrington
- Board: Rosemary Pitruzzella
Health & Safety meetings are held at 4:00pm on the third Thursday of every month of the school year in the Greenbush Building, 623 Western Highway, Blauvelt. Minutes are available upon request; please contact Debra Garcia-McDermott by email ([email protected]) or by calling (845) 680-1803.