Health & Safety Committee
The Health & Safety Committee is a forum for members to discuss building needs and issues and share inspection status updates. The committee is chaired by the Facilities Director and comprised of representatives from the Facilities Department, each school building, the Rockland BOCES Health, Safety & Security Office and the Board of Education.
Meetings are open to the public and are held at 4:00pm on the third Thursday of the month (during the school year) at the Facilities office at 623 Western Highway, Blauvelt.
To report a facilities issue, contact the appropriate Health & Safety Committee building representative.
- WOS: Michelle Rossi & Christina Bolte (alternate)
- CLE: Lisa Kahn & Patricia McCarthy
- SOMS: Tatiana DiPierno
- TZHS: Donna Grasso (alternate) & Eugene Kousoulas (alternate)
- Custodian: Matt Dapolito & Rob Speno (alternate)
- Rockland BOCES: Seth Armstrong
- Facilities: Dennis Rankin, Chair; Emer O’Riordan & Thomas Warren
- Board: Rosemary Pitruzzella
2016-17 Meeting Dates
Health & Safety meetings are held at 4:00pm on the third Thursday of every month of the school year in the Greenbush Building, 623 Western Highway, Blauvelt.
September 15, 2016 | Minutes
October 20, 2016 | Minutes
November 17, 2016 | Minutes
December 15, 2016
January 19, 2017 | Minutes
February 16, 2017
March 16, 2017
April 20, 2017
May 18, 2017
June 15, 2017