The district’s 2019-20 budget development process is underway. Please check back in the coming weeks, as budget materials will be added to this page as the process moves forward.
Upcoming public events:
- Tuesday, March 26 at 7:00pm, SOMS Library: Board of Education Budget Workshop
- Thursday, April 4 at 7:30pm, SOMS Library: Board of Education Budget Workshop
- Thursday, April 11 at 7:30pm, SOMS Library: Board of Education Regular Meeting and Adoption of 2019-20 Budget
- Tuesday, April 16 at 7:00pm, SOMS Library: Dr. Pritchard and Ms. Koster present the budget at the joint SOCES-SOMS PTA Meeting
- Tuesday, May 7 at 7:30pm, SOMS Library: Board of Education Regular Meeting and Public Hearing on the 2019-20 Proposed Budget
- Tuesday, May 21, 7:00am-9:00pm: Annual Budget Vote and Board of Education Election
For information regarding voter registration, absentee ballots and polling locations, click here to go to the Voter Information page.
Questions about the budget? Email [email protected].
2019-20 Budget Materials
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view forms posted below in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Unable to access the forms? Please contact the Business Office for assistance.
- 2019-20 Preliminary Budget Presentation to the Board of Education (March 14, 2019)