District Technology Committee
Effective September 14, 2021: The District is reviewing its committee structures and processes for the 2021-22 school year. Information on this page may no longer be accurate and is subject to change.
Comprised of administrators, teachers, parents and community members, the District Technology Committee mandate is to ensure that the district stays current with new and emerging technologies, measures the progress in adding new technologies into existing curriculum, and reports findings and recommendations.
- Director of Technology, Chair
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Parents/Community Members*: At least 1
- Technology teachers: At least 1 per school
- Library Media Speciliast: 1 elementary + 1 secondary
- Board of Education: 1 member
*Parent and community members are nominated by PTA.