District Technology Committee
Comprised of administrators, teachers, parents and community members, the District Technology Committee mandate is to ensure that the district stays current with new and emerging technologies, measures the progress in adding new technologies into existing curriculum, and reports findings and recommendations.
- Director of Technology, Chair
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Parents/Community Members*: At least 1
- Technology teachers: At least 1 per school
- Library Media Speciliast: 1 elementary + 1 secondary
- Board of Education: 1 member
*Parent and community members are nominated by PTA.