In response to continuing need the South Orangetown Central School District will continue to operate the Family Engagement Center Food Pantry this fall.
- The Food Pantry will operate on a bi-weekly basis (every other week), starting Thursday, September 23
- All families who wish to receive food supplies at no cost to them starting September 23 must register via Google Form (English | Spanish) for the 2021-22 school year.
- Families will be asked to choose how they would like to receive their supplies:
- Pick up themselves between 4-6PM from the circular driveway in front of the former Tappan Zee Elementary School, 561 Route 9W in Piermont; OR
- Have supplies delivered to their home by a community volunteer
Our FEC Food Pantry is community-supported. Information regarding how to donate, requested grocery items and a link to our Amazon Shopping List are posted at www.socsd.org/food-pantry.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.