Health & Safety Committee
Effective September 14, 2021: The District is reviewing its committee structures and processes for the 2021-22 school year. Information on this page may no longer be accurate and is subject to change.
The Health & Safety Committee is a forum for members to discuss building needs and issues and share inspection status updates. The committee is co-chaired by the Facilities and Safety, Security & Compliance Directors and comprised of representatives from the Facilities Department, each school building and the Board of Education.
- Board of Education: TBD
- Director of Safety, Security & Compliance: John Gulino
- Director of Facilities: Jack Rallo
- Custodian: Matt Dapolito
- CLE: Lisa Kahn, Patricia McCarthy
- SOMS: Roberta Avantifiori
- TZHS: Donna Grasso, Eugene Kousoulas (alternate)
- WOS: Michelle Rossi, Christina Bolte (alternate)
- Executive Director of Finance and Management Services: Alicia Koster