The South Orangetown Central School District offers a variety of continuing education programs that promote lifelong learning and personal enrichment for community members of all ages. Course catalogs are mailed to district residents twice annually.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view forms posted below in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Unable to access the form? Please contact Director of Continuing Education Terry Campanella via email ([email protected]) or by calling (845) 379-1012 for assistance.
Mandatory Orientation: Thursday, January 18 at 7pm in the Tappan Zee High School auditorium (snow date: January 30)
- 16 90-minute driving + 16 90-minute lecture classes
- Lecture classes held on Mondays at Tappan Zee High School, Room 609, at 3:30pm and 5:05pm
- Driving Times: 3:30pm and 5:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays; 3:30pm, 5:00pm and 6:30pm on Wednesdays
- All students must be 16 years of age and have a learner’s permit by January 19
- Fee: $485 payable by check, no refunds
- Applications with payment must be received prior to January 18, 2018.
Click here to view the application form. Forms are also available in the TZHS Counseling Office.
Questions? Contact Director of Continuing Education Terry Campanella at [email protected] or (845) 379-1012.