South Orangetown Central School District shares information with students, parents, educators, community members, alumni and the general public via its social media feeds. We welcome your comments, but reserve the right to remove postings that:
- Violate the law or urge others to do so
- Contain profanity or vulgar language
- Violate the privacy of students, staff or community members
- Easily identify students/staff in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms
- Contain remarks that are slanderous, racist, homophobic, sexist or likely to offend
- Advertise products or services
The district’s social media account administrators reserve the right to not post or remove any comments at any time, for any reason.