Over the course of the school year, our students may need help with a variety of issues. Here are the pathways to follow for assistance:
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS OR BEHAVIOR
1. Teacher >> 2. School Counselor >> 3. Assistant Principal or Principal
MENTAL HEALTH, SOCIAL SUPPORTS OR BASIC NEEDS
1. Student Support Team (School Counselor, Social Worker, Prevention Counselor and/or Psychologist) >> 2. Assistant Principal or Principal >> 3. Assistant Superintendent for Pupil Personnel Services
1. Teacher >> 2. Assistant Principal >> 3. Principal >> 4. Assistant Superintendent for Pupil Personnel Services
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (CLUBS)
1. Advisor >> 2. Assistant Principal >> 3. Principal
1. Coach >> 2. Director of Physical Education, Health & Athletics >> 3. Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
1. Teacher >> 2. Building Technology Contacts
1. Transportation Office >> 2. Transportation Coordinator >> 3. School Business Administrator
1. Superintendent of Schools >> 2. Board of Education
The Superintendent of Schools may review unresolved issues once they have been addressed through each progressive step of the
appropriate chain of command, as listed above. Decisions are based on Board of Education policy. The Board may also review issues
referred to them by the Superintendent.
Please note that disclosure of student discipline records is prohibited by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).